Nagarkot Sunrise Tour & Hike back to Changu Narayan
Nagarkot is a resort village lies 32 km east of Kathmandu and is one of the most scenic spots, greatly popular for sunrise and sunset views of the Himalayas. Located at the altitude of 2157 meters, Nagarkot viewpoint offers the acquainted views of glistening Himalayan peaks such as Mt. Everest, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, Rolwaling, Jugal, Mahalangur with the view of Kathmandu Valley and Shivapuri National Park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide
- Private Transportation
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Entry Fees
- Personal Expenses
This hike is an excellent walking day tour on the outskirts of Kathmandu Valley. The hiking trail is gradually accompanied by the terraced fields through Tamang, Chettri, and Brahmin village.
This tour will be completed by a hike back to a UNESCO World Heritage listed site, Changu Narayan Temple located at the small hilltop overlooking Bhaktapur which is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. It is the oldest temple in Nepal dating from Lichhavi King Period.
• Changu Narayan, Bhaktapur Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our airport representative will pick you up from Kathmandu International airport and transfer to the hotel. Your guide will meet you up in the hotel an hour before your trip begins.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.