Narukawa Art Museum Admission Ticket
Ours is a unique museum specializing in the quintessence of modern nihonga — Japanese-style paintings of our age. One of the main purposes of establishing the museum was to convey to the wider public the splendor of post-Second World War nihonga.
Our collection of over 4,000 works represents an overview of modern nihonga, but our objective stands on more than that. We believe that opening up the future of new nihonga is our real mission. We presume it was the same purpose that inspired Kyujin Yamamoto, who feared stagnation and continued to call attention to the crisis facing nihonga.
- Make sure you print out your voucher on A4 size paper.
(Any other type of voucher will not be accepted and you might need to buy a new ticket.)
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Narukawa Art Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- Hotel Pickup and Drop Off
- Visit: Narukawa Art Museum, 570 Motohakone, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun 250-0522 Kanagawa Prefecture
This private museum possesses masterpieces of nihonga, Japanese-style paintings, collected energetically by museum owner Minoru Narukawa over the course of 20 years, including 200 pieces by Kyujin Yamamoto, recipient of the Order of Cultural Merit.
Departure Point :Narukawa Art Museum, 570 Motohakone, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun 250-0522 Kanagawa Prefecture
Departure Time :12/24/2018 - 3/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.