Niagara Falls Hop-On Hop-Off and Hornblower Boat Cruise
About the Tour:
Our Hop On Hop Off is the most flexible, fun way to get around Niagara Falls! Our Antique Double Deckers help to make sure nothing comes between you and the breathtaking views along the Niagara River.
Every Hop On Hop Off Double Decker has one of our certified Tour Guides, who tell the most interesting stories about Niagara. The loop is 60 minutes long, and we offer a minimum 30 minute frequency to each stop along the way. Features five stops including Grand View, Table Rock, Whirlpool Aero Car, White Water Walk, and Falls Avenue/Clifton Hill Welcome Centre. Includes admission to one of Niagara's top attractions: Hornblower Boat Cruises.
Each stop allows you free time to explore, take pictures and shop
Unobstructed views of the Falls
30 minute frequency to top attractions
per adult from
1 to 8 hours
What's included :
- 24 Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Pass
- Hornblower Niagara Boat Cruise Admission
- Entry/Admission - Double Deck Tours Ltd
- Entry/Admission - Hornblower Niagara Cruises
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Double Deck Tours Ltd, 883 Falls Avenue North Corner of Falls Avenue &, Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3N5, Canada
Admission for an Open Top Hop-On Hop-Off ticket to help you explore Niagara Falls! With 30 minute frequency to 5 stops, this entire loop is one hour.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Hornblower Niagara Cruises, 5920 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6X8, Canada
Admission for one to the Hornblower Niagara Boat Cruises experience!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Welcome Centre, 883 Falls Ave, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3N5, Canada
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Hornblower Niagara Cruises, 5920 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6X8, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- While on the tour, all efforts will be made to allow as much fresh air as possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.