Nile Cruise from Aswan for 2 nights /3 days
This 3-day cruise down the Nile River easily becomes the highlight of any Egypt vacation. Admire sights as you float down the iconic river on an all-inclusive tour with meals and accommodation, stopping to explore temples, cities, and sights. Top of your tour with a visit to the Valley of the Kings before completing your trip in Luxor.
per adult from
What's included :
- Full accommodation on the ship for 3 days /2 night .( breakfast-lunch-dinner) without drinks
- Egyptology Guide
- transport to the tourist sites in air conditioned cars.
- Reception and travel
- pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- The fees of entering all the tourist sites.
- Tips ( optional )
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aswan Market, Aswan Egypt
Day 1Visit the High Dam and The incomplete obelisk
eceiving you at Aswan airport or the train station and around 9.00 am Then you will go to visit , The High Dam and the unfinished obelisk. Then you will go to the boat to accommodation and have lunch. At night , you will go on a free time in Aswan City.
Day 2relaxation day
take the chance to watch the natural views from aswan to luxor while relaxing on the boat
Day 3luxor visits
After breakfast, you will have to check out and leave the boat. With a tour guide and in an air conditioned car you will go to visit the most beautiful temples in the world in the West Bank ( Hatshpsut – the Valley of the Kings – Memnon statue) , then you back to go the East Bank to visit ( El Karnak Temple – Luxor Temple ) . Then , you will leave to Luxor station or airport
Duration: 3 days
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure from the hotel, station or airport
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.