Normandy D-Day Beaches & American Cemetery Trip with Lunch from Paris
On your pilgrimage from Paris to Normandy, leave the details to us.In one unforgettable day,including a scenic lunch,we’ll take you to experience history where it happened. What better way to honor the sacrifices that changed the course of WW2?You’ll visit legendary Omaha Beach and remnants of the Arromanches artificial harbor left by allied forces,and get fascinating insights into those fateful days, learning just some of the incredible stories at the Visitor Center.Take the Memorial Drive along Juno and Gold Beaches,names that will echo with meaning for all eternity.Pause to reflect in the solemn setting of the pristine American Cemetery.Relive the drama and heartache of WW2 at the unmissable Caen Memorial Museum. Your guide will bring memories to life and help you gain a special understanding of what the Allied soldiers faced and why French locals are still so grateful to the Liberation forces. If you want, when booking, upgrade to a small-group tour for a more personal experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3-course Lunch with wine, apple cider and coffee ( when standard option selected)
- Round-trip transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach from Paris
- Service of a Normandy D-Day expert licensed guide
- Departure from Paris Central Agency ( if Standard option selected)
- Tour departing from your hotel in Paris( if Pick up option selected)
- Visit of the American Cemetery.
- Photo-stop at Arromanches or at Juno Beach.
- Photo-stop at Omaha Beach.
- Free time for lunch( at your own expenses) ( when option no lunch selected)
- Visit of the German battery at Longues-sur-Mer ( From December 12th 2019,selected Pick up option)
- Entry/Admission - Memorial de Caen
- Entry/Admission - Omaha Beach
- Entry/Admission - Cimetiere Americain de Colleville-sur-Mer
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (unless option selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place des Pyramides, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
We make it so easy for you to get to Normandy and all the highlights. Choose from large- or small-group options depending on your budget and how you want to experience this outstanding day.
Pass By: Office de Tourisme des Portes de l'Eure, 12 rue du Pont, 27200 Vernon France
Let us do the driving while you discover history. Your Normandy day trip from Paris starts with the 3-4-hour drive to France’s northwest coast
Pass By: Office de Tourisme de Caen, 12 Place Saint Pierre, 14000 Caen France
Appreciate views of the changing French countryside, and stop at the award-winning Caen Memorial for a fascinating journey through WW2 and the D-Day landings.
Stop At: Memorial de Caen, Esplanade General Eisenhower, 14050 Caen France
you will start the tour by visiting the Caen Memorial Museum, recounting the history of World War II and the D-Day Landing. Then Lunch will be served at the Memorial of Caen with a 3-course menu with wine, apple cider and coffee.For those with free lunch, The guide will suggest places to grab a snack.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Omaha Beach, Avenue de la Liberation, Saint-Laurent-sur-Mer France
Short photo-stop at Omaha Beach, where the Allied took advantage of the Germans
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cimetiere Americain de Colleville-sur-Mer, 14710 Colleville-sur-Mer France
You will then be able to pay your respects in the eery calm of the American Cemetery and Memorial, where nearly 10,000 US military war dead lie in this most humbling tribute.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Arromanches 360 Circular Cinema, Chemin du Calvaire, 14117 Arromanches-les-Bains France
You will complete your day either with a stop at the old artificial port in
Arromanches, used to supply the landed troops
Stop At: Juno Beach, Saint-Aubin-Sur-Mer France
Or a stop at the Juno Beach Center, witness of the Canadian soldiers' struggle to end the Nazi tyranny.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: 8th Arrondissement, Paris France
Time to return back to Paris!
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
You will be dropped at the departure point in central Paris bearby the Louvre. Unless you have opted for minibus tour or pivk up and drop option, a driver will take you back to your hotel in Paris
Departure Point :1: 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
2: Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, 18 Avenue De Suffren, 22 Rue Jean Rey Entrée Au, 75015 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The coach journey from Paris to Normandy takes approximately 3 - 4 hours and you will spend 4 hours in Normandy itself
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Possibility to buy souvenirs at the Caen Memorial Museum's Boutique.
- Toilets are available at the Caen Memorial Museum, American Cementery, Juno Beach Center, at the comfort stop and possibly inside the bus
- A warm coat is recommended during the winter period, a raincoat during the summer and a good pair of walking / flat shoes are suggested to avoid discomfort
- Please advise at the time of the booking of any allergies or dietary restrictions
- Template Menu : Selection of country style starters: Vegetable platted with grated carrots, tomato salad, beetroot salad, taboulleh and salad Main course: Chicken fillet with cider sauce, potato gratin, green beans Cheese buffet Dessert: Normandy style selection of desserts: apple tart, teurgoule (cinnamon rice pudding), baked apple Drinks: Bordeaux wine, farmhouse cider and mineral water (1 bottle for 4 people) +Coffee * Vegetarian dish on request on the spot
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.