Northern Lights Experience with Ice Hotel Visit and Traditional Dinner
If you are looking for an opportunity to experience the spectacular Northern Lights and want to add a dinner with local delicacies to it, this is the best you may get. The duration from pick-up to return is ca. 5 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Round-trip shared transfer from a pick-up point in Rovaniemi
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Arctic SnowHotel & Glass Igloos
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arctic SnowHotel & Glass Igloos, Lehtoahontie 27, 97220 Sinettä, Finland
The hotel guide will take you through Snow hotel and give you information about the Snow hotel, ice bar and restaurant.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :1: Korkalonkatu 29, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
2: Santa Claus Holiday Village, Tähtikuja 2, 96930 Rovaniemi, Finland
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please choose from following main course options and state in the booking details:
- Salmon (glow-fried by the open fire, served with baked potato, tartar sauce and coleslaw)
- Reindeer (Sautéed with mashed potatoes, lingonberry sauce and pickles)
- Carrot rösti with dark balsamico sauce, served with baked potato,tartar sauce and coleslaw (vegan option available)
- As the Starter: Sweet potato basil soup with SnowHotel’s garlic croutons
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please Note: Northern Lights are part of nature and there is not any guaranty to see them by booking a tour. We take you best possible location where there is not any city light disturbing us if they show up.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.