Northern Lights Hunt to Lake Inari from Kakslauttanen with Dinner over Campfire
Go in search of the famous Northern Lights in Finland on this small-group aurora borealis safari to Lake Inari from Kakslauttanen and Kiilopää area. Wrapped up warm against the cold, travel deep into the Finnish wilderness by sled with a guide. Keep watch on the skies for sightings of the spectacular Northern Lights and — with a little luck — marvel at spectacular views of the evening light show around Lake Inari. Savor a warming dinner by the campfire and enjoy personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour limited to 10 people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from Kakslauttanen and Kiilopää hotels
- Dinner and hot drinks
- Warm clothes and shoes
What's excluded :
- Begin your tour with a pickup from your hotel in Kakslauttanen/Kiilopää area, then travel out to the base camp near the banks of the Ivalo River. On arrival, pull on your thermal layers provided by your guides, then continue onward to the small village of Koppelo — deep in the Finnish countryside and far from the glare of the bright city lights.
Here, take a seat in your sled and zoom deeper into the wilderness toward Lake Inari with your guide. Along the way, watch the night sky for sightings of the famous Northern Lights shimmering and swirling above.
Enjoy a warming dinner and hot drinks by the open fire, before concluding your 6-hour tour.
Departure Point :Lapland, Lapland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Ivalo Safaris / Lenje Avoin YhtiÃ¶