Northern Lights Snowmobiling Experience on Langjökull Glacier from Gullfoss
Experience the elusive Northern Lights on Langjökull glacier, Iceland's second-largest ice cap with this snowmobiling adventure. Far away from the city lights, this truly feels like you're snowmobiling on top of the world. The snowmobiles’ headlights will guide the way and a whole new world will open up before as you gaze upon the glacier at night. With a bit of luck and good conditions, you will be able to see the Northern Lights here like nowhere else.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 hour snowmobile tour
- Snowmobiling equipment
- Use of a snowsuit, helmet, gloves and shoe-covers.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gullfoss, White River, Blaskogabyggd 801 Iceland
Come a little earlier before your departure and take a look at one of Iceland's most powerful Waterfall.
Stop At: Langjokull Glacier, Iceland
Iceland's second-largest Glacier
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Mountaineers Meeting Point, Gullfoss, Iceland
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children under the age of 6
- Children over 6 must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note the price is per person and there are 2 passengers per snowmobile
- A valid drivers license is required to drive the snowmobile
- Operates in all cold conditions, please dress appropriately (we recommend warm clothing in layers with waterproofs over the top, plus a hat and gloves)
- Good walking shoes or boots are recommended, as the glacier can sometimes be slippery
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.