One Day Terracotta Warriors and Mountain Huashan Tour (None Shopping)
Explore the world famous Terracotta Warriors and beautiful Mountain Huashan in one day to enjoy yourselves with both historical and natural sight views in China. If you got limited time in Xian, it will be a good choice for you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
- English speaking tour guide service
- Entrance fees (include Mt. Huashan north peark round trip cable car and shuttle bus)
- One bottle of mineral water per pax per day
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Mount Huashan
What's excluded :
- Meals (You are suggested to prepare food as lunch yoursleves as there is little time in the tour for it and no restaurants avaliable on the mountain top)
- Tips for guide & driver
- Personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
In the morning, your driver and English speaking guide will pick you up from your hotel lobby at 7am and drive about 1 hour to the Terracotta Warriors.
You will have about 2.5 hours in Terracotta Warriors Museum to learn the history and culture of the surprisingly great masterpiece of Qin Dynasty 2000 years ago from the professional guide.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mount Huashan, Within Huayin, Huayin 714200 China
After time there, drive 1.5 hours to Mountain Huashan. You will firstly take a shuttle bus to the north peak cable car station and then take the cable car to the North Peak around 1pm. Then, it is your own time to explore the 5 peaks (no guided) within 3 hours. You should come back to the North Peak where your guide will wait you to take the cable car & shuttle bus down to the mountain foot. At here, your driver will wait for you with the air-conditioned car.
Finally, drive about 2 hours to go back to your downtown hotel. Service ends.
Special note: Xian is more popular in recent years and increasing travelers from home and abroad pour into this old city, leading to a lots of queuing at each attraction, especially in July & August (Chinese summer holiday), peak season (April, May, September and October) and Chinese public holiday (National Holiday, May Day, Tomb Sweeping Holiday). As Terracotta Warriors and Mt. Huashan themselves are 2 big sites and locate in different city, the day tour demands a quick pace in a certain degree. Travelers are suggested to avoid those hot time to ensure a better experience.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Bell Tower Hotel Xian, 110 South St, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please prepare your clothes according to the weather forcast
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- Pickup is available for hotels within 2nd ring road of Xian city. If your hotel beyond the range, please come to Bell Tower Hotel to meet the group or pay extra transfer fee.
- Please bring your own food for lunch as you will be on mountain top and restaurants are unavailable.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.