Outdoor Rock Climbing Beginner or Intermediate at Mt Erie
Never gone rock climbing outdoors or indoors, then this is for you! Learn the basics and after this adventurous course, you will be able to pass any gym’s belayer test. Mankind's underdeveloped climbing skills and inability to digest tin cans are two ways in which evolution left humans inferior to goats. Level the playing field, learn climbing basics, such as rope skills and belaying, during an introductory climbing course. Washington's terrain makes the state a climber's paradise and the perfect place for a rock climbing hobby and there is no better time to start than the present.
We have three locations in Washington State for you to choose from, Mt. Erie in Anacortes, Little Si or Mt. Washington near Seattle, or the crags near Bellingham.
There is something here for everyone, routes can be as easy as climbing a playground or for those who want to push their limits we have something in mind for you too.
per adult from
What's included :
- Environmental Management Tax
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees, some places we climb at might require a Washington State Park car parking pass called a discover pass, $10 for the day
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (recommended for local guides)
Learn the basics of outdoor rock climbing and after this adventurous course you will be able to pass any indoor rock climbing gym’s belayer test and feel confident in taking the next step towards your own climbing adventures. Learn about belaying, rappeling, catching falls, climbing technique, climbing equipment, knots and much much more! We will set up top ropes to climb on and move to more advanced forms of climbing as we progress.
One of our most popular adventures and great value. This is a great option for kids and any adults. If you're just trying rock climbing for the first time or you started in a rock gym and want to try the outdoors this is for you.
There is something here for everyone, routes can be as easy as climbing a playground or for those who want to push their limits we have something in mind for you too. All of our classes are in small private groups and customized to the skills of each climber.
• AdventureTerra, Seattle, WA 98277
• Anacortes, Anacortes, Fidalgo Island, Washington
• Whidbey Island, Whidbey Island, Washington
• San Juan Islands, San Juan Islands, Washington
• Mt Erie Park, Ray Auld Drive and Heart Lake Road, Anacortes, Fidalgo Island, WA 98221
Departure Point :Mount Erie, Mt Erie, Anacortes, WA 98221, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund, because of the nature of sport rock climbing we are unable to climb in rain.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be contacted by us and be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. Can not operate in rain, will need to be cancel or rescheduled if it rains.
- Please dress appropriately in layers for weather changes.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.