Overnight desert trip to Erg Chigaga Dunes from Zagora with camel and 4x4
Experience the desert lifestyle one night desert safari to Erg Chegaga from Zagora. Sleep in a nomad desert camp in the Sahara, see the sunrise and sunset from the back of a camel, and enjoy the glittering stars during the night and enjoy spectacular views of the legendary Kasbahs and oasis'
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation in Berber tent
- Meals as per itinerary
- Transport by private vehicle 4x4
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Camel ride
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Day 1:
Depart from Zagora around 12am toward Erg Chegaga through Tizi Anagame and Ben Selmane. Discover the desert taking off-road for 2 hours to reach the big dunes of Chigaga. Have a camel ride before the sun sets. Tea and dinner will be served in nomadic Berber tents, kicking off an evening full of local atmosphere. Sleep in a Berber tent.
The sunrise is a magical moment, not to be missed. After enjoying breakfast, leave Chegaga for Zagora, taking the direction of the last village in Draa Valley by another off-road. On the way back, stop to visit the Koranic library in Tamagroute. Arrive in Zagora around noon.
Departure Point :Your accommodation in Zagora
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.