This activity is a must experience because its a package of many activities,falls tour,swim under the Victoria falls,white water rafting,fishing and camping.
Its an opportunity explore nature on the Zambezi river ,to see the sun set,to sit around the fire and tell stories the African way.and do a Village tour when you decamp you learn the ways of Africans in that particular village, their norms values,way of life,what they eat and how they prepare their food.
This is a must do.
per adult from
What's included :
- transport,safety gear.food and drinks,mineral water and snacks,sleeping tents.
What's excluded :
- sleeing bags.sun lotion,shoes and cloths,drugs
You are picket up from your respective lodging places at 08 hrs(AM). you will be safely driven to the starting point which is the Victoria Falls.You will be given the safety talk by the Guide to furnish you the does and the don't s of the activity.Once you are done with the briefing,each client is given safety gear [life jacket,helmet and paddle].
After this you will then have a guided tour of the Victoria Falls.Then walk down to the boiling pot with the guide into the raft.
You will be taught how to paddle the raft,once this is done you will paddle upstream to view the Falls from the bottom and swim under the Falls.
The journey starts as you raft through the rapids on the Zambezi river to rapid number ten known as gnashing jaws of death,at this point you will break for lunch. after lunch will continue rafting to rapid 21 known as Bob camp that's were the camp site is set.
Once you reach there you will be greeted by very friendly local guys.Who will walk you around the camp and you will be given the opportunity of choosing the tent of your choice.
The bar will be open to you and your friendly guides will be with you as you are waiting for your dinner.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Clients are picked from there respective Hotels or Lodges in Livingstone(Zambia),Victoria Falls(Zimbabwe) and Kasane(Botswana).We meet our clients the night before the actual day of the trip.This is to tell them how the trip will be and letting them know what to bring along on the trip.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.