Overnight stay in the Desert
Enjoy the view of the Great Thar Desert from our Camel safari tour. from the pick-up point of City we will take you to cultural villages and Empty village to show the desert life by jeep and you'll cross the desert national park. from the great thar desert you will have around 2 hours camel ride. unlimited water bottles, dinner with indian less spicy curry and entertainment by our local camel guys from the desert guaranteed . we will accommodate you under the billion stars with cosy blankets and mattress to experience the real desert experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation (Sleeping under the star without tent)
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Entry/Admission - Mystic Jaisalmer
- Entry/Admission - Kuldhara Abandoned Village
- Entry/Admission - Thar Desert
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Airport/Departure Tax
Day 1: Jaisalmer- local village- Desert national park- Thar desert
Stop At: Mystic Jaisalmer, Dhibba Para, Old city, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
our meeting point is Mystic Jaisalmer Hotel where we can have drink (tea/coffee) or shoot drink.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Kuldhara Abandoned Village, On the road to Sam Sand Dunes and the Thar Desert, Jaisalmer 345001 India
we take you Kuldhara village (empty village call ghost town) to show you historical house.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Desert National Park, Near Sam Sand Dunes, Jaisalmer 345001 India
We will cross the Desert national park
Stop At: Thar Desert, India
We will reach the great thar desert for our sunset, night stay and sunrise.
Duration: 16 hours
• Dinner: delicious Rajasthani vegetarian dinner including mix veg, Daal, rice and indian roti around the fire.
• Breakfast: breakfast at sand dunes including bread-butter-jam, fruits, biscuits, porridge, Tea/Masala chai etc.
Accommodation included: We offer you mattresses and blankets under the stars at sand dunes to feel the connection with the nature.
Day 2: camel safari after breakfast- Barna village, return to Jaisalmer
Pass By: Mystic Camel Safari Day Tours, Jaisalmer, Dhibba Para, Amar Sagar Pol, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
camel safari and return to the city.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up any hotel in Jaisalmer, Train station, bus station as well the Jaisalmer airport. Airports
- Jaisalmer Airport, Jaisalmer India
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The safety and well-being of our guests and employees are our utmost priority. We invite you to experience the best care of your comfort and joy while away from home.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.