OVERVIEW MEKONG DELTA (My Tho - Ben Tre)
Mỹ Tho is one of the biggest cities in the Mekong Delta, dotted with serene Buddhist pagodas and surrounded by dense rivers. Many great destinations for visitors have been established by the local government and private companies, serving thousands of tourists every day. We recommend this tour for those who want to get an overview of the Mekong Delta for a few delightful hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mekong River
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mekong River, Maha Sarakham City Thailand
Our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel, and drive 1,5 hours to Mỹ Tho. We will stop along the way for refreshments and toilet.
• Upon arrival, we board a motor-boat and cruise along a vast network of canals and channels to enjoy wonderful views of the Mekong River, including four famous islands “Dragon, Unicorn, Turtle and Phoenix”.
• Stop at one of the floating fish houses, in nets and wire baskets under their house, the villagers cultivate freshwater fish and shrimp - a major export product of the region.
• Cross the River to the other side, you will stop at a traditional workshop to witness a step-by-step process on how to make coconut candy, honey farming… while trying some yourself and listening to traditional music.
• Enjoy what local people offer by hand rowing a sampan along the shady, breezy canal. We will transfer to local transportation called Xe Lôi to travel throughout the villages.
• Lunch will be served at a riverside restaurant with a Vietnamese 5-course set menu. Please request in advance if you have a food allergy, you are a vegetarian, or you observe Halal.
• Take a rest after lunch before boarding the motor-boat back to Mỹ Tho. We drive to Vĩnh Tràng pagoda, an ancient southern architectural gem built in the middle of the 19th century. There are many Buddha statues including some that are over a hundred years old.
We drive another 1,5 hours back to Hồ Chí Minh city and drop you at your hotel or somewhere in District 1 on request. End of services.
***Please note that timing and itinerary are subject to change without notice. However, we will do everything we reasonably can to make sure everything goes according to plan.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.