Palo Verde National Park Boat Tour with Lunch
Experience the local wildlife at Costa Rica’s Palo Verde National Park on a boat ride down Tempisque River for an hour and 45 minutes. You will see several animals such as birds, monkeys and crocodiles. This is a small group tour. Lunch and pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Tamarindo are included.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Boat tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- After pick-up at 7am from your hotel, relax in the air-conditioned vehicle during the 2-hour journey to Palo Verde National Park. When you arrive at Ballena Port, board a boat and begin your ride down the Tempiesque River, where you will observe local wildlife. Palo Verde comprises dry forest, wetland and mangrove swamp — the perfect habitat for crocodiles, monkeys, iguanas, parrots and other exotic birds. Break for lunch (included) around 11:30 am and enjoy a delicious Costa Rican meal. At 12:30 pm, you will board the vehicle and head back to your hotel in Tamarindo.
Departure Point :Hotels in Tamarindo
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.