Panacam Day Tour from San Pedro Sula
Enjoy a full-day visit to Cerro Azul Meámbar National Park from San Pedro Sula. Hike the trails to beautiful waterfalls, sources of pristine water and two bird watching towers. Relax with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off.
If you like birding, you can bring your gear.
Kids and Young teenagers up to 14 years old, travel free with their parents. (Covering their expenses).
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Entrance Park Fee
- Use of Kayak
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Cerro Azul Meambar
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional Cerro Azul Meambar, Honduras
Cerro Azul Meámbar National Park AKA PANACAM, is a national park in Honduras. It was established on 1 January 1987 and covers an area of 300 square kilometres. It has an altitude of between 1,800 and 2,047 metres.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Ramon Villeda Morales Airport, San Pedro Sula Honduras
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.