Panoramic Singapore City Tour ( SIC )
After pickup from your hotel, begin your tour in Singapore’s Civic District, DRIVE PASS government buildings and landmarks such as Parliament House, the Cricket Club, and the National Gallery Singapore. Lau PA SAT
Continue the tours and stop at:
*MERLION (half-lion, half-fish) statue. ( 30MINS )
*CHINATOWN - VISIT Buddhist-Taoist temple of Thian Hock Keng, one of the oldest of its kind in the city ( 60MINS )
*Arab street – SULTAN MOSQUE & AREA
*your last stop in the Little India neighborhood. ( 30 mins )
Finish with a drop-off at the original departure point and ponder which places you’d like to return to on your own.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English Speaking Driver Guide
- Air-condition Vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance Tickets
- Meals and Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chinatown, Crot Trengganu, Singapore 048942 Singapore
Once an enclave for Singapore’s Chinese immigrant population, the Chinatown of today is much-beloved for its blend of old and new, with historic temples and traditional medicinal halls sitting alongside bold new bars and trendy lifestyle shops.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: A Connaught Drive Singapore Cricket Club, Singapore 179681 Singapore
The Singapore Cricket Club is one of the premier sports and social clubs in Singapore. Its clubhouse is located on Connaught Drive on the south end of the Padang in Singapore's central business district.
Pass By: 1 St. Andrew's Road #01-01 National Gallery Singapore, Singapore 178957 Singapore
The National Gallery Singapore is an art museum located in the Downtown Core of Singapore. Opened on 24 November 2015, it oversees the world’s largest public collection of Singaporean and Southeast Asian art, consisting of over 8,000 artworks. National Gallery Singapore aims to provide an understanding and appreciation of art and culture through a variety of media, focusing on Singapore's culture and heritage and its relationship with other Southeast Asian cultures, Asia, and the world.
Pass By: Parliament of Singapore, 1 Parliament Place Parliament House Complex Parliament House, Singapore 178880 Singapore
The Parliament House of Singapore is a public building and cultural landmark and build houses the Parliament of Singapore. It is located in the Civic District of the Downtown Core within the Central Area. Within its vicinity is Raffles Place, which lies across it from the Singapore River, and the Supreme Court's building across the road. The building was designed to represent a contemporary architectural expression of stateliness and authority. The prism-shaped top, designed by former president Ong Teng Cheong, was similarly a modernist take on the traditional dome.
Stop At: Little India, Serangoon Road, Singapore Singapore
Little India is a buzzing historic area that shows off the best of Singapore’s Indian community, from vibrant culture to incredible shopping.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: 1 Fullerton Road One Fullerton Merlion Park, Singapore 049213 Singapore
The Merlion is the mythical symbol of Singapore and easily the most popular attraction on the whole island. Come to visit this half-fish, half-lion statue during the day to witness crowds of tourists all bustling for position for Singapore’s most sought-after photo-op in front of the 70-tonne concrete figure. The statue stands 8.7 metres tall and has a fountain of water spurting out into the picturesque Marina Bay
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Lau Pa Sat Festival Pavilion, 18 Raffles Quay Telok Ayer Festival Market, Singapore 048582 Singapore
The grande dame of markets in Singapore, Lau Pa Sat blends history, striking architecture and scrumptious local food into one heady experience.
Pass By: Thian Hock Keng Temple, 158 Telok Ayer Street Chinatown, Singapore 068613 Singapore
Singapore’s oldest Chinese temple is steeped in heritage, and is a must-visit for history aficionados and those curious about oriental culture.
Stop At: Arab Street, Singapore 199669 Singapore
Visitors who enjoy a little bargaining will find it here among the historic shops selling textiles, perfume and more. Along with traditional Muslim food offerings, some Western restaurants have settled into the area, creating a Singaporean blend of cultures. Make sure to stop at the island’s largest mosque, the Sultan Mosque, a landmark in the Kampong Glam Malay Heritage District.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
ALL CITY TOUR WILL BE CONDUCTION BY OUR DRIVER ONLY . IF U NEED A GUIDE FOR YR TOUR ( SGD 90.00 ) FOR 3HRS ( EXTRA ) THE GUIDE FEES PAYMENT U PAY WHEN THE TOUR STARTS TO THE GUIDE DIRECTLY
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Tour Duration includes traveling time to and from the attractions
- Depending on the traffic conditions, duration of tour may vary
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.