Paramaribo City Tour
Paramaribo, the capital of Suriname, featuring numerous wooden buildings of unique architecture and a variety of hospitable ethnic groups, living together in harmony. First the guide will take you on a bus ride along the most prominent historic locations in the city center and then he will take you to visit other hot spots in different suburbs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Our guide will pick you up by bus and our tour will past the most important monumental buildings and streets of the city.
You will see the Presidential Palace, the Museum Fort Zeelandia and the Corner House.
You will be amazed by the unique architecture. You will also visit the synagogue that is located right next to the mosque, a unique sight especially in modern times.
This bus ride will continue to southern Paramaribo, along the central market, the Kwakoe Statue, the living area Abra Broki, home to the average working class.
Then we head north where the upper-middle class lives and we will pass the residence of one of Suriname’s wealthiest men.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
WE ONLY PICK YOU UP AT THE HOTELS MENTIONED between 09.30 - 10.00h. SO PLEASE CHOOSE ONE IN THE LIST. THANK YOU!
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.