Paris City Tour Immersive, Seine River Cruise & Lunch Eiffel Tower
Enjoy the magic, history and gastronomy of Paris on this fabulous family-friendly tour. The capital’s most spectacular sights from the comfort of your coach with our exclusive Histopad : a tablet with interactive functionalities, through 3D reconstructions, 2D before/after sliders, 360° views of the interiors, enriched with audio commentaries. Followed by an exciting cruise along the Seine to admire famous landmarks such as the Louvre and Notre Dame.
Then take a break on board of a luxury yacht where you will enjoy a delicious French-Style Gourmet meal ,drinks on its terrace facing the Eiffel Tower, with an amazing and romantic view.
Priority access Panoramic coach tour of Paris hotspots with multilingual commentary (10 languages) and special fun recordings for kids One hour cruise along the Seine, gliding past spectacular famous monuments
per adult from
What's included :
- French Style Gourmet lunch on the terace of a luxury yacht facin the Tower ( if option selected)
- 1h Cruise on the Seine River with commentaires in 14 languages until end August 2019
- Multilingual tour escort
- Luxury air-conditioned coach transport
- New immersive and exclusive city tour with an interactive tablet
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Top floor Eiffel Tower Access Ticket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place des Pyramides, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Meet up at our central located agency in Paris!
Perfect for families who want to discover the magic of Paris together with delicious food (3 course menu) and fabulous views! Begin exploring magical Paris from the comfort of your seat.
Pass By: Palais Garnier, Place de l_Opera entrance at the corner of Scribe and Auber streets, 75009 Paris France
The journey starts with a luxury coach tour, traveling past some of the capital’s most spectacular monuments and legendary architecture.
Pass By: Place Vendome, 75001 Paris France
Where the Ritz hotel is located.
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
The largest square in Paris.
Pass By: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
Admire the must see attractions of the City such as the famous Avenue!
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
You won’t miss a fascinating fact, thanks to the multilingual commentary available in 10 languages and a special fun-filled recording to entertain your children.
Pass By: Le Trocadero et son esplanade, Place du Trocadero et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris France
Then get ready to see the city from another perspective!
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Led by your multilingual hostess, you’ll hop on a boat for an enchanting cruise down the Seine, past the Louvre, Notre Dame and other famous landmarks.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Esplanade des Invalides, 129 rue de Grenelle Les Invalides, 75007 Paris France
Enjoy many treasures along the River Seine.
Pass By: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
You will not miss the Orsay Museum with its 2 massive clocks!
Pass By: Conciergerie, 2 boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
Discover the last home of Marie Antoinette
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
The Gothic Architecture of the Notre Dame Cathedral.
Pass By: Place de l'Hotel de Ville Entrée au 5 rue Lobeau ou au 29 rue de Rivoli, 75004 Paris France
You could also spot the Stunning Town Hall closeby.
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Hungry for more, next up is French Platter lunch on a boat terrace facing the Eiffel Tower followed before heading to the Emblematic Tower to oenjoy the view of the whole Paris.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Return Detail :Tour Eiffel - Parc du Champ-de-Mars, 75007 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- French Platter lunch on a boat terrace facing the Eiffel Tower followed by Cruise and access up to the French Iron Lady
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Service of a multilingual hostess
- Note: Non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower. Glass bottles, knives, sharp objects, padlocks, alcohol, and aerosols are not permitted on the tower
- Discover the Paris of the Parisians and travel through time with our tablet! Thanks to its augmented reality and interactive functionalities, this new immersive city tour will allow you to understand better the history of Paris and its architecture over the centuries. You will visit the most famous neighbourhoods and monuments of the capitale, from the Opera Garnier to the Eiffel Tower, through 3D reconstructions and 360° of the interiors. During your tour, go on a treasure hunt to find mystery objects in well-hidden rooms and don't forget to immortalize your visit with our tablet. A playful tour designed for the whole family, for young and old!
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.