Paris Cooking Class: Learn How to Make Macarons
Master the art of making one of France’s most delicate pastries on this 3-hour macaron-making class in Paris. With step-by-step guidance from a helpful instructor, choose from a range of vibrant colors and create your elegant meringue shells. Whisk up the soft buttercream filling then carefully pipe it in. Relax as your macarons slowly bake in the oven, then taste them with a cup of tea or coffee. Enjoy personal attention from the instructor on this small-group tour, limited to eight people. Upgrade your booking for an advanced macarons class.
per adult from
What's included :
- Welcome drink
- Use of required equipment and attire
- Coffee or tea
- Box of 20 to 30 Macarons to take home
- Advanced Macarons class (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- Head to your cookery school in central Paris the afternoon, then meet your macaron-making instructor over a refreshing drink before beginning your class.
During your hands-on class, listen to step-by-step guidance from your instructor and master the delicate art of macaron making. Learn how to make the meringue shells in the colors of your choosing and master the art of piping in the buttercream filling.
When your macarons are ready, sample your creations with a cup of tea of coffee and listen as your host talks of the macaron’s place in French culture and tradition. After three hours of baking and tasting, take your box of macarons and head outside to conclude your class.
Upgrade your booking for an advanced macarons class and discover all Macarons subtelties
Departure Point :Le Foodist Paris Cooking Classes Wine Tasting Food Tour, 59 Rue du Cardinal Lemoine, 75005 Paris, France
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years for this tour
- No unaccompanied children accepted
- This tour is suitable for those with gluten allergies
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.