Paris Louvre Museum Must-See Skip-the-Line Private & Tailored Guided Tour
Due to its immense size and the thousands of pieces in its collection, the Louvre is best explored and appreciated in a short amount of time on a privately guided tour. We offer a 1-hour 30 minute private tour for your group which allows you to experience this famed destination under the supervision of an expert guide. They will tailor the tour to your desires and speed, or get you right to the museum's most famous highlights - including the Mona Lisa. The tour is offered at a set price for up to 6 people. It is a private tour with skip the line access for you and your group - NO others will be added to your group. *Please note that the museum entrance tickets are not included in the tour price. You can buy them directly on the museum website or we will send you the link once you have booked the tour. Museum entrance tickets are free for -18 years old, however a free ticket still needs to be obtained.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Louvre Skip the Line Access
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (17euro/adult, Free for -18 yo, book free tickets as well for them, it is mandatory)
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
You will meet your guide at the Equestrian Statue of King Louis XIV in front of the Louvre’s iconic pyramid structure. There, they will whisk you into the museum to visit all of the star attractions such as the Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci, the statue Winged Victory of Samothrace, or Liberty Leading the People by Eugène Delacroix. Alternatively, you can enjoy intimate viewings and explanations of lesser-known gems among the vast exhibitions.
This tour is private for your group – meaning whether you are one person or six people maximum – you will have a knowledgeable guide with you throughout the museum, tailoring the experience to your desire. Your guide will provide you with pre-purchased admission tickets for skip-the-line access. *Please note you will be responsible for reimbursing the guide on arrival, as ticket admission is not included in our tour price.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Cour Napoléon et Pyramide du Louvre, 75001 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- It is necessary to advise supplier if there is any child in the group at the checkout page. Get free ticket for them too.
- Stroller accessible
- It is necessary to advise supplier the date of birth of each participants.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.