Paris Secret Food Tour: Taste of Montmartre with Private Tour Option
Enjoy on a three-hour French gastronomy tour in the stunning Montmartre district. Sample food and wine during a professional tour of the city with an experienced guide. Take in the culture and cuisine while exploring eateries and shops through the eyes of a Parisian.
MONTMARTRE FOOD TOUR
BE CAREFUL! Our tour in Montmartre Area leaves from 2 different meeting spots depending on the schedule: read the following info carefully and email us in case you have any doubt!
From Monday to Friday all our tours leave from "Anvers Metro station" on line 2 (except for the evening tour)
All the tours at 6 PM leave from "Abbesses Metro station" on line 12
All the tours on Saturday and Sunday leave from "Abbesses Metro station" on line 12
The guide will have an orange umbrella and there is only one metro exit so it's easy to spot.
per adult from
3 hours 18 minutes
What's included :
- 3 hours guided food tour of the Montmartre district/6 stops
- A passionate and experienced local guide who speaks English/French
- French Cheeses, 5 tastings
- French pastry
- Cured sausages/hams
- French Wine Tasting
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, 35 Rue du Chevalier-De-La-Barre, 75018 Paris France
Roman Catholic church and minor basilica, dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, in Paris, France. A popular landmark and the second most visited monument in Paris, the basilica stands at the summit of the butte Montmartre, the highest point in the city.
Pass By: St. Peter's Market - Dreyfus, 2 Rue Charles Nodier, 75018 Paris, France
It is the largest collection of stores in the Paris region dedicated to fabrics of all kinds. Located in the northern part of Paris, in the 18th Arrondissement
Pass By: Place du Tertre, 75018 Paris France
A square in the 18th arrondissement of Paris, France which was opened to the public in 1635 as Montmartre village central square. Once frequented by many of Paris's greatest artists, today with its many artists setting up their easels each day for the tourists, the Place du Tertre is a reminder of the time when Montmartre was the mecca of modern art.
Pass By: Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris France
A cabaret in Paris, France co-founded in 1889 by Charles Zidler and Joseph Oller. Today, the Moulin Rouge is a tourist attraction, offering musical dance entertainment for visitors from around the world.
Departure Point :1: Anvers, 75018 Paris, France
2: Abbesses, 75018 Paris, France
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Boulevard de Clichy, Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The tour isn't accessible for person in wheelchair and with reduced mobility.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.