Paris Street Art Walking Tour
Discover a visitor-friendly yet off-the-beaten-track neighborhood in Paris on this 2-hour street art walking tour. With a guide, explore the open-air gallery of the Belleville district while listening to stories about this genre of art. Or is it vandalism? You can decide for yourself as you experience a different side of the city—the Paris of today.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Belleville neighbourhood, Paris France
This is not the Paris of centuries ago; Belleville, with its charming small streets, is where French singer Edith Piaf grew up and where, in the 1980s, many Parisian artists and musicians lived because of the lower rents. Former industrial buildings were converted into artists' studios, and Belleville became the center of Paris' urban art movement.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :130 Boulevard de Belleville, 75020 Paris, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.