This tour is a great chance to spend time driving along the pampas of Patagonia, we all have been born or brought up in the area.
There is not any other supplier involved in between the customer and the local providers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide services
- Ferry tickets to get to the Island where the estancia is
- Lunch - Typical lamb barbecue, boilded potatoes, buffet of salds, desserts, coffe, tea, herbal tea, chilean wine, mineral water, softdrinks. Vegetarian food is not available
- The cross hill lookout first for an introduction of the area and nice photo stops
- Entry/Admission - Expedicion Fitz Roy
What's excluded :
- Any other item not mentioned above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Expedicion Fitz Roy, Roca 825 Of. 3 Esquina Plaza de Armas, Punta Arenas 6200000 Chile
An incredible tour that involves everything you came for. History, culture, cuisine, Patagonia activities in the country side as sheep shearing, style of life in one tour!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Part of the time we are going to be outside for contry side activities, to bring layers and good shoes to walk is very importantAirports
- Pres Ibanez Airport, Punta Arenas Chile
- MARDONES AND PRAT PIER
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/30/2019 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats are available upon request in advance please
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.