Perth Hills Explorer (Private) Day Tour
This Private Tour can be taken any time of year but is especially good fun in winter when bush walks are a warming activity and rivers, waterfalls and creeks are running with fresh rains.
Its also just a great place to sample some of the best local wines or just try some amazing food. August to October is also spring wildflower season and the incredible Araluen Tulip displays.
The Darling Mountain Range, (locally called the Perth Hills), is a region approximately 30 minutes from Perth City and has many attractions that can easily fill a day of activities. How many things you want to do is up to you so please contact me prior to booking to confirm your special plans OR simply let me show you some of the most beautiful natural bushland on Perths doorstep.
The Bickley Valley is particularly beautiful in the winter and spring when the valleys and orchards are lush and green and the wattle trees are blooming.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Selection of fresh seasonal fruits, chocolates and snacks
- Bottled water
- Flexibility to choose from a lot of activities
- Flexibility to choose where you want to eat
- Entry/Admission - Araluen Botanic Park
What's excluded :
- Lunch. There are many lunch stop options
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Araluen Botanic Park, 362 Croyden Road Roleystone, Western Australia 6111 Australia
Beautiful manicured parklands
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lesmurdie Falls, Falls Road, Mundy Park, Lesmurdie, Western Australia 6076 Australia
Beautiful Bush walks and waterfalls
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zig Zag Scenic Drive, Gooseberry Hill, Western Australia Australia
Panoramic winding hillside road with views of bushland and Perth City
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mundaring Weir Road Sawyers Valley, Mundaring, Western Australia 6073 Australia
Mundaring Wier bush walk and views of historic dam site
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kalamunda, Kalamunda, Perth Hills, Greater Perth, Western Australia
Kalamunda has a number of offerings for lunch or just a pleasant drive through a classic hill town. Stop in at the Haunted Hotel or the Zig Zag Gallery.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise me of your pickup location for the Tour to take place. I pick you up from your designated Hotel, inner city accommodation or inner Metro residence. Bookings which fail to include pickup location or accurate phone numbers or email addresses will not be refunded.Airports
- Perth Airport, 2 George Wiencke Dr, Redcliffe, Belmont, Western Australia 6105 Australia
- Fremantle Port Authority, 1 Cliff St, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.