Peterhof and Kronstadt tour
We invite you to visit two wonderful suburbs of St. Petersburg - gorgeous Peterhof and naval Kronstadt. During this car tour you will learn a lot about Russian history and its tsar period, discover important facts concerning military strategies and victories and have a pleasant time in free of city bustle places. Your entrances will be Naval cathedral of Saint Nicholas and other places of Kronstadt for your choice as well as Grand Palace and Lower Park with fountains in Peterhof.
For your comfort we have included skip the line admission tickets to all museums in the itinerary.
If you arrive by a cruise ship, see the Options for cruise passengers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide service in your chosen language for 7h and private excursions in the museums
- Comfortable vehicle with A/C and driver service for 7 hours
- Fuel surcharge
- Pickup and drop-off
- Skip the line admission tickets - Grand Palace and Lower gardens of Peterhof
- Port transport fees - in the tour Option "For e-visa cruise passengers"
- Port transport fees and blanket visa - in the tour Option "For visa-free cruise passengers"
- Entry/Admission - Peterhof State Museum Preserve
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kronstadt, St. Petersburg Russia
The city is located on Kotlin Island since 1704 and is one of the most beautiful suburbs of St. Petersburg. This fact is vouched by UNESCO, which included the historical part of Kronstadt and its main fortress in the list of the World heritage. This port city keeps to the present day the spirit of innovation of the Peter's the Great epoch, the history of origin of the fleet on the North of Russia and the memory of the events of the Great Patriotic War. We invite you to get acquainted with Kronstadt and learn a lot of interesting facts about the city and historical past of our country from your experienced guide.
According to your request, you can see and visit the Naval cathedral of Saint Nicholas, which is opened after the long reconstruction, Palace Square, Kronstadt fortress, Gostiny Dvor, Memorial museum-apartment of Saint John of Kronstadt, monument to Peter the Great, a lot of parks and even museum of garbage under the open sky, and other wonderful sights.
The overland road goes through the Kronstadt dam, which protects St. Petersburg from floods, so during your trip, you can enjoy wonderful views of the Gulf of Finland.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Peterhof State Museum Preserve, Razvodnaya ul., d. 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
Favorite residence of Peter the Great, a real pearl of Russian Baroque Style and Empire Style, Russian Versailles - all this is wonderful Peterhof! Great palace and park ensemble, amazing fountains and golden sculptures, playing in the sun, create absolutely unique combination, which is a must see for all guest of St. Petersburg.
During excursion with your guide you are welcomed to walk through the Lower Park, admire the famous fountains and visit splendid Grand Palace. It is the centerpiece of an enormous ensemble of palaces and gardens. Also known as the Peterhof Palace, it was conceived by Peter the Great in 1714, but was completed by Italian architect Bartolomeo Rastrelli long after his death. The palace’s exterior is understated and elegant; beautiful but restrained. But inside, it is considerably more opulent. Thirty of the palace’s rooms are opened to the public; highlights include the Throne Room, the Ballroom and the Western Chinese Study.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide and a driver on a vehicle will meet you in the hotel, cruise port (see the Options "For e-visa cruise passengers" and "For visa-free passengers"), airport or any agreed place. And after the tour you will be taken to your place of destination in St. Petersburg boundaries.Airports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- St Petersburg Port Passenger Terminal, р. Большая Нева,, Санкт-Петербург, Russia, 199034
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Any other language and bigger group size are available upon request.
- If you travel by cruise ship and don't have visa, we will make tour tickets (blanket visa) for you to go ashore. Please, see the tour Option "For visa-free cruise passengers".
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- If you make e-visa, please, double-check that all data is entered correctly.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Please, inform us, if you have any specific requirements. And we will do our best to fulfill them.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.