Petra Tour from Taba by Ferry Boat
Ride across the Gulf of Aqaba on the ferry to Jordan, where we will take you to the incredible, rock-cut city of Petra. This is truly a site to behold. Petra is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most impressive archeological sites you will ever see.
per adult from
What's included :
- - Pick up from your hotel at Taba & return
- - Meet & assist service at Taba Port
- - Entry visa to Jordan
- - Ferry boat tickets Taba - Aqaba - Taba including taxes
- - All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- - Entrance fees to Petra
- - Short horse riding down in Petra
- - Local English speaking guide
- - Bottled water during your trip
- - Lunch in Petra
- - All service charges & taxes
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Petra By Night, Petra - Wadi Musa 71811 Jordan
our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Taba via a moderrn air-coditioned vehicle to Taba port, taking a ferry boat to Aqaba port, where you are met and assisted by our representative to be transferred directly to Petra is situated about 3 hours south of Amman, 1 hour north of Aqaba Petra is surrounded by towering hills of rust-colored sandstone which gave the city some natural protection against invaders. In Petra, you see the wonderful red rose rock city, the city of the Nabateans, the lost city (all carved in the mountains) riding horse to the Siq (canyon), the natural crack in the rocks to the Roman Theatre, Royal Tombs, the Roman colonnaded street, Qasr Al-Bent and then the archaeological museum. Lunch, then back to Aqaba city for a short city tour and free time for shopping. After your day tour you will sail back to Taba port then you will be transferred to your hotel in Taba.
– Petra tour requires considerable walking, the number of horses in Petra is limited.
– Incase the ferry boat from Taba to Aqaba has been canceled for any force majeure, you will cross the borders to Aqaba Jordan via Israeli borders. There is a fee to cross from Egypt through the Israeli Border into Jordan (approximately $32) and a taxi fee from the Israeli Border to Jordan (approximately $25). Once through the crossing, you will be met and assisted at Jordan by a Representative.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick you up from your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.