Photo Tour on Santorini Hot Spots
I live in Santorini. I'm a local photographer aware of all the hot spots and hidden gems on the island. I'll guide you around the blue domes, the whitewashed houses, the traditional villages with the black rock made alleys. I'll take you where you were dreamed to go and I'll show you some stunning views while you can relax and enjoy your journey along with your photo shooting. This Photo Tour can last form 2 to 5 hours and it is alternatively fully customized to your needs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - ή αναψυκτικό
What's excluded :
- Αντιική μάσκα προστασίας, latex γάντια μιας χρήσης
I am a Santorini local photographer, aware of all the picturesque spots and hidden gems on the island. Street photography, portraiture, and landscapes are my best. I'll guide you around the blue domes, the whitewashed houses and the traditional alleys while we 're having fun taking your photos.
My long experience gives me the privilege to capture the most loving moments on your holidays and make your private memories last forever!
• Oia, Oia, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
• Skaros Rock, Imerovigli Greece
• Megalochori - Traditional Village, Megalochori Greece
• Castelli of Pyrgos, Pyrgos 84701 Greece
Departure Point :Thera 847 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
I shall provide my mobile number on Whats App-Viber or WeChat and all of my business contacts.Airports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/20/2020 - 12/17/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- I am trying to make the best experience while keeping a high standard of safety for you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.