Photograph the Isle of Man's Victorian Railway Networks - Full Day
This is a unique and private adventure to visit and photograph the Isle of Man's world famous Victorian transport systems
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Filters and tripods are available to loan
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Photography tuition
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry fees or fares
- The cost of hiring a wheelchair
Perfect for the railway photography enthusiast, this is the ideal way to privately tour and photograph the Isle of Man's magnificent and varied, Victorian railway networks.
Please note that Isle of Man railways operate on a seasonal basis.
David will drive you to the most photogenic locations to capture the steam railway, electric railway, the mountain tram and maybe the horse drawn trams, ensuring you return home with an amazing collection of photographs.
You will travel in luxury around the Island with the Isle of Man’s most experienced, qualified and awarded photographer.
We carry a maximum of five passengers and a minimum of two persons.
Capture your own stunning railway photography with the help, advice and knowledge from David, your driver, guide and educator.
David is an accomplished and well respected photographer throughout the industry. He is a regular speaker, judge and educator at many prestigious events and societies throughout the world.
You will also receive guidance and tuition on how to achieve the very best results from your camera.
You are in capable hands !
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
David (that's me) will collect you from your hotel, cruise and ferry terminal or airport. If parking is an issue, I shall telephone you while outside your hotel or B&B, otherwise I shall meet you in the hotel reception. At the air or seaport, I will display a card with your name, in the traditional 'meet & greet' area. Cruise visitors will be met adjacent to the Cruise Welcome Centre at the Sea Terminal.Customers are generally returned to the pick up location.Airports
- Ronaldsway Airport, Isle of Man
- Douglas Ferry and Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/6/2019 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We are able to hire a wheelchair on your behalf, if necessary
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.