Prague-Bratislava One-Way Sightseeing Day Tour
Visit the UNESCO-listed Kutna Hora Bone Church, Brno and Mikulov wine region on your way from Prague to Bratislava.
Join our fun and easy-going road trip from Prague to Bratislava. We discover the story behind the Bone Church of Kutna Hora, roam the streets of Brno – Czech Republic's second largest city, visit the UNESCO-listed palaces of Valtice and Lednice, and travel through the picturesque Mikulov wine region. We’ll bring you to places you’d never be able to visit in one day and help you discover the route to Slovakia in the best possible way.
Our knowledgeable local tour leaders take a small group, maximum of 8 people, for a fun-filled 10-hour road trip from Prague to Bratislava. You will learn about the history, culture, and most importantly the people of the Czech Republic.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- An entertaining and friendly local guide
- A reasonable amount of luggage
- Entry/Admission - The Cemetery Church of All Saints with the Ossuary
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Old Town Hall
- Entry/Admission - Zamek Lednice
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Cemetery Church of All Saints with the Ossuary, Zamecka, Kutna Hora 284 03 Czech Republic
Start your eventful day of exploring by taking a stroll in the pretty Old Town of Kutna Hora and learning the story behind the chilling Bone Church, decorated with 40 000 human skeletons.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Old Town Hall, Radnicka 8, Brno 602 00 Czech Republic
We arrive in Brno, the second largest city in the Czech Republic, just in time for lunch. After enjoying a refreshing meal (not included), discover the fascinating stories of the city and if you’re lucky, meet the Dragon of Brno.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mikulov, Mikulov, Usti nad Labem Region, Bohemia
Learn about the centuries-old wine growing traditions in Mikulov area and have the pleasure of tasting the famous local wine (optional, wine tasting is not included in the price of the tour).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zamek Lednice, Zamek 1, Lednice 691 44 Czech Republic
Visit the former summer residence of the royalty of Liechtenstein in Lednice.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :EMA espresso bar, Na Florenci 1420/3, 110 00 Praha 1-Nové Město, Czechia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel, Bratislava, Hviezdoslavovo námestie 3, 811 02 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovakia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All our groups are limited to maximum 8 places.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.