Premium Experience Isla Mujeres Tour
Don´t miss the chance of spending a wonderful day sailing through the Caribbean Sea and to Isla Mujeres in our catamarans. Enjoy the sun and the breeze while sailing to the reef where you will have the opportunity of snorkeling and admire hundreds of colorful fish. Later we will take you to our Private Beach Club where you will have time to enjoy a buffet lunch and relax, some free time by Isla Mujeres Downtown and finally we come back sailing to Cancun.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- VIP Beach Club
- Round-trip transportation from hotel or closest meeting point.
- Professional guide
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Premium Open Bar
- Check in Express
- Luxury catamaran
- Entry/Admission - Zama Beach and Lounge
- Entry/Admission - Coral reef
What's excluded :
- $13.00 USD Dock & Marine park (reef) fee.
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
You'll have some free time in Isla Mujeres downtown, so you can explore the Island, swim at the beach or just shopping some souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zama Beach and Lounge, Carretera a, Carr. Sac Bajo s/n, 77400 Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
In this beach club you will be able to spend time to relax and enjoy of buffet.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Coral reef, Mar Caribe 500, 77533 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Enjoy of the 2nd world's largest coral reef barrier.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Marina Chac Chi, Km 3.2, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up in Hotels in Cancun Hotel Zone, Cancun Downtown (Specific meeting points), and Riviera Maya.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Cost for face masks for travelers: $1.00 USD per visitor.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.