Private 6-Hour Fátima and Valinhos Tour from Lisbon
Tread in the footsteps of pilgrims at the religious capital of Fátima on this private 6-hour tour from Lisbon. This small town became famous in 1917 when three small children saw an apparition of the Virgin Mary; since then, thousands of religious pilgrims have traveled to the place where the sightings occurred. With two hours on your own, tour the Sanctuary of Fatima, the Chapel of the Apparitions, the Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary of Fatima, and the Basilica of the Holy Trinity. On the way back to Lisbon, stop in the charming town of Valinhos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Official driver/guide
- Toll fees
- 8-seater minivan with air-conditioning and wi-fi.
- Pick-up and drop-off of the clients
- One bottle of water per person, refreshing wipes and pocket tissues
- Offer of a COVID-19 kit (masks and disinfection gel).
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica de Nossa Senhora do Rosario de Fatima, Rua de Rainha Santa Isabel 26, Fatima 2495-424 Portugal
The certified guide will explain to you all about the place.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valinhos Sanctuary, Via Sacra, Fatima 2495-301 Portugal
Visit to the houses of the shepherds Lucia, Jacinta and Francisco.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The client can choose the pick-up location.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Passenger Terminal of Santa Apolonia, Av. Infante Dom Henrique Armazém B, Loja 8, 1900-264 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The portuguese tourism authority awarded our guides with the “Clean and Safe” stamp of approval to distinguish tourist activities which are compliant with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control of COVID-19 and other possible infections.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.