Private Agra Overnight Tour With Four Star Hotel Accommodation
This private guided tour is especially designed to make you explore the fabulous sites in Agra, staying relaxed. This tour gives you an opportunity to view the wonder of the world, “The Taj Mahal." A visit to Agra Fort and Itmad-ud-daula (Baby Taj) and Mehtab Bagh (Moon Garden) is an add-on experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hotel/Airport Pick up & drop-off
- Bottled water on board
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned car/coach
- All vehicle and driver expenses
- All toll and parking expenses
- All Applicable Taxes
- Accommodation in 4 Star Hotel
What's excluded :
- Monument fee
- Food and drinks, unless specified in inclusions.
- Tipping for Guide (Recommended)
- Tipping for Driver (Recommended)
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
Day 1: Day 01 : Delhi – Agra (By Road, 210 Kms, Express Highway)
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Pick up time 10:00 Am (Or as per your convenience)
We will pick you from Airport / Hotel in Delhi region (Delhi, Gurugram, Gurgao, Noida). You will be driven to Agra via Yamuna Expressway. Reach Agra and check-in to the hotel.
After lunch proceed for a private guided tour of the Tomb of Itmad-Ud-daula (Baby Taj)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
After the visit to Baby Taj, proceed to view Taj Mahal at Sunset time from Mehtabh Bagh.
Duration: 45 minutes
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: 4 Star Category Hotel in Agra (Twin Sharing Basis)
Hotel Crystal Sarovar or Similar
Day 2: Agra- Delhi
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Early morning leave for a private guided tour of Taj Mahal.
After the visit to Taj Mahal has your breakfast at the hotel.
Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders of the world and also a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
After breakfast, proceed to see Agra Fort, which is a UNESCO world heritage site. Later explore a few local arts and crafts.
Post lunch leaves for Delhi through Yamuna Express Highway. Transfer To Delhi Airport / Hotel.
Note: This tour doesn't start on Thursday, as Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
Duration: 45 minutes
• Breakfast: Breakfast at Hotel
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you from your Hotel / Airport / Railway Station in New Delhi (NCR) region.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.