Private all-inclusive tour to a National Park from Helsinki
Exploring an off the beaten path destination is now more important than ever! Join us on this full-day private excursion to Liesjärvi National Park and walk a path very few international visitors will ever have the chance to experience.
Our walk starts upon the parks main attraction, a winding and ancient esker trail which lays between two pristine freshwater lakes. From the other side of the esker trail, we will enter into a forest that can only be described as enchanting. The taiga forest is full of surprises, many of which we can see for ourselves during each and every season.
Our lunches in the national park will always be made from fresh Finnish ingredients and inspired by local twists and traditional recipes. Most often, we will be cooking with fresh smoked salmon but are completely adaptable to dietary restrictions and food preferences.
This will be a truly unique and high-quality experience for you and it will be our pleasure in showing you the Finnish ways of the forest!
What's included :
- Lunch - Finnish-style lunch with dessert
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Raincoat in case of rain
What's excluded :
Stop At: Helsinki, Helsinki, Uusimaa
Pick-up from your accommodation.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Liesjarven Kansallispuisto, Korteniementie, Liesjarvi 31380 Finland
Our drive into the national park takes approximately one hour and twenty minutes and will include a restroom and coffee break.
Once we have arrived in the national park, we will begin our hike into the forest. The hike itself is on very flat ground and only requires a basic level of fitness. We have plenty of time and will never need to rush over the trail so you can enjoy your time in the forest. We will walk for approximately 45 minutes until we reach our lunching spot.
Our lunch break will be spent by the lake in a beautiful campground. While your guide prepares the lunch you will have some free time to explore the area, chat with your guide, take photos, and/or find a nice quiet spot to relax and enjoy your surroundings.
After lunch, we will head back onto the trails and make our way back to the starting point. In total we will spend 4 to 4.5 hours within the forest walking, resting, eating and charging our natural batteries from the energy of nature!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will pick you up with a silver Taiga Times minibus.Airports
- Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Vantaa 1531 Finland
- Katajanokan terminaali - Katajanokka Terminal, Katajanokanlaituri 8 (Mastokatu 1), 00160 Helsinki, Finland
- West Terminal 2, Tyynenmerenkatu 14, 00180 Helsinki, Finland
- Olympiaterminaali - Olympia Terminal, Olympiaranta 1, 00140 Helsinki, Finland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms