Private Berlin 3-Hour Bike Tour: Berlin's Best
Experience the City of Berlin by bike in a relaxing 3-hour guided tour. Get a perfect mixture of all the central sights of past and present, added with insights into original locations from the Cold War and Nazi-time. This tour is a perfect welcome to Berlin, as it offers a great synopsis of the German capital.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The name says it all: On secret paths through the historic center the city and the district of Prenzlauer Berg. The best stories of the classic and new attractions, mixed with insider insights. This tour is suitable for Berlin Greenhorns and old timers alike. How does Berlin feel?
Your Guide will welcome you at the meeting point in front of the Nikolai Church. That's just 5 mins. away from the TV Tower/Alexanderplatz - it doesn't get more central! There you get provided with a comfy city-bike. Of course you can get a helmet for free, too.
After a short introduction the tour starts and leads you through the historic city-center of Berlin. Your experienced and entertaining local guide will lead you safely through the city-jungle by using minor roads and bike lanes.
Every 5-10 mins. the group stops to get to know the sights and has the chance to chat with the guide about the local atmosphere. So it never get's tiring. To the contrary it is an entertaining and relaxing way to see more whilst you are in Berlin. A bike tour offers you the chance to come around fast, enjoy some fresh air and explore the sights within reach.
Departure Point :Poststraße 11, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 7 or 15 people per booking (depending on Tour Option)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (options in GER, ENG, ESP, FRA)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.