Private Canoe Safari in Kolovesi National Park
Explore the Kolovesi National Park from the waves and discover the best of Finland’s watery wilderness on this private 6-hour canoe safari. Paddle along the pretty rivers and waterways of the Kolovesi National Park with a private guide, and gain insight into the region’s rich history and culture. Admire rock paintings along the winding riverbanks, and watch the waves for rare seals. Sip hot coffee by the open fire, and upgrade your tour to include a campfire meal prepared by your private guide by the campfire.
per adult from
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Private guide
- Canoe rental
- Lunch - Delicious nature meal prepared by guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transport to/from attractions
You paddle in the archipelago of Kolovesi.
Guide tells stories about nature, history, mythology, saimaa seal etc.
Visit Ukonvuori hill and see the ancient rock paintings
We observe the rare Saimaa ringed seal that live in Kolovesi
Enjoy naturemeal prepared by guide, local vendace fish with vegetables
Enjoy coffee and tea for desert
Learn paddling with skillfull guide
• Kolovesi National Park, 58180 Finland
Departure Point :Kirkkorannantie 200, 58180 Enonkoski, Finland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of five people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.