Private Cooking Class and Guided Tour of La Boqueria Market
Enjoy a private cooking class with a professional chef and a private guided visit to La Boqueria market and surrounding areas. Before starting the cooking class, you will have the chance to try ten tapas from different cities in Spain, and the chef will give a brief explanation of the origins of each ones. We will start the cooking class where you will learn how to make seafood Paella, Spanish omelette and Catalan cream, includes wine, soft drinks and coffee or tea. You will then be invited to our private lounge for a tasting menu of our cuisine accompanied by the finest wines, all served by waiters.
Seafood paella/Spanish omelette/Potatoes “Bravas” with three sauces/Assorted Iberian cold cuts/Andalusian fish/Traditional garlic prawns/Traditional croquettes/Manchego cheese/Cantabrian anchovies/Mussels with salsa/Octopus “feira”/Catalan cream
per adult from
What's included :
- Private cooking class with a professional chef
- Private guided tour of the La Boqueria market
- History of "tapas" in Spain
- Tasting menu with 12 dishes
- Wine, soft drinks and coffee or tea
- Entry/Admission - Mercat de la Boqueria
- Entry/Admission - Just Royal Bcn
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercat de la Boqueria, La Rambla, 91, 08001 Barcelona Spain
The experience begins with an optional tour around the nearby La Boqueria. With a rainbow of top-quality produce and diverse blend of aromas, it’s hardly surprising that it is saturated by tourists, making it all the more useful to have a local guide you through the hustle and bustle.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Just Royal Bcn, Placa Reial 3,10, 08002 Barcelona Spain
-History of Spanish gastronomy through 10 tastings of "Tapas".
-Private cooking class with professional chef for a full menu.
-Includes drinks during "Tapas", class and lunch or dinner.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Plaça Reial, 3, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Gloves. Protective panels. Carpet to disinfect the sole of the shoe.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.