Private day tour to Giza pyramids and Cave Church with camel ride
This is a perfect private tour that combines a tour to Giza pyramids and the Sphinx with a visit to the famous Cave Church cut into the Mokattam mountain.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Extra entrance fees(interior of Giza pyramids, Solar Boat museum)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This full day private tour is dedicated to visiting 2 miracles of architecture, namely the pyramids of Giza and their eternal guard; the Sphinx as well as the huge Cave Church cut into the mountain of Mokattam.
Start your day as you meet your qualified Egyptologist tour guide in the lobby of your hotel to proceed to Giza plateau that has the Great Pyramid of Cheops which is the only remaining wonder of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the pyramid of his son Chephren, the pyramid of his grandson Mycerinus, then you will move to the panorama area which is the highest point of the plateau for great pictures and adventurous camel ride, after that you will wonder at the Valley Temple of Chephren and the Great Sphinx.
Later you will have lunch at a good quality restaurant.
Then you will head to the Cave Church on the Mokattam mountain and drive through the Garbage Collectors area, once you will reach the Cave Church you will get amazed at its size as it is the biggest church in Egypt and your tour guide will tell you about the story of the miracle of moving the mountain.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel
Departure Point :Your hotel in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Your hotel in Cairo or Giza
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.