Private day tour to Sakkara Memphis and Khan el Khalili Bazaar
This private day tour is your opportunity to combine a visit to the oldest pyramid (Step Pyramid), the oldest capital (Memphis) and the oldest oriental bazaar (Khan el Khalili).
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Extra entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Early bird gets the worm and this is exactly what you will do as you start your day tour early with your private qualified Egyptologist tour guide to head for Sakkara area where you will have the opportunity to explore the Step Pyramid complex of king Zoser that dates back to 2700 B.C., go back in time as you explore the Pyramid Texts inside the pyramid of Teti or the pyramid of Unas then wonder at the beauty of scenes and vivid colors inside one of the tombs of the nobles.
Later you will have lunch at a good quality restaurant and proceed to the heart of Islamic Cairo and the Bazaar of Khan el Khalili to live its authentic oriental atmosphere, you may even like to sip tea at one of the cafes as you watch people passing by.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.