Private Day Trip from Yerevan to Saghmosavank, Dendropark, and Lori Fortress
Armenia is a country of incomparable beauty, with fresh air and breathtaking views!
We invite you to see the magical country with your own eyes and enjoy the wonderful nature!
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide's Service
- Car Service
What's excluded :
- Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner
- Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Stepanavan Sochut Dendropark
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saghmosavank Monastery, Artashavan 0211 Armenia
The Saghmosavank is a 13th-century Armenian monastic complex located in the village of Saghmosavan in the Aragatsotn Province of Armenia. Like the Hovhannavank monastery which is five kilometers south, Saghmosavank is situated atop the precipitous gorge carved by the Kasagh river. Their silhouettes dominate the adjacent villages and rise sharp against the background of the mountains crowned by Mount Aragats.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stepanavan Sochut Dendropark, v. Jrvezh Reserve Park Complex State Non-Commercial Organization, Stepanavan 0089 Armenia
Officially Sochut Dendropark named after Edmund Leonowicz, commonly knowns as Stepanavan Dendropark, is an arboretum located near the Gyulagarak village, Lori Province, Armenia. Located around 85 km north of the capital Yerevan, the park was founded in 1931 by Polish engineer-forester Edmund Leonowicz.
This collection expanded along the newly constructed footpaths and vistas which began to reach into the natural forest and is thought to be the first place in the Transcaucasus, where a natural forest landscape had been reshaped into a Forest Park.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lori Province, Lori Province
Lori Fortress is an 11th-century Armenian fortress located near the Lori Berd village in Lori Province, Armenia. The fortress was built by David Anhoghin to become the capital of Kingdom of Tashir-Dzoraget in 1065.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet the guests with the sign “Concierge Travel Armenia”
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.