Private day trip High Atlas Day Tour from Marrakech
Discover the Berber Valleys of the High Atlas Mountains which are only about a one hour drive from the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Pick up around 9:30am from your accommodation in Marrakech to the direction of the Atlas Mountains, after some 45 minutes through olive tree groves, you should get to the gate of the Ourika valley at the village of Tnine Ourika, where a great weekly market is set every Monday where all the people living around come to shop. Once visit the market ( if monday) you then start the 2 hour walk through lot of Berber villages and through many cultivated terraces till the village of Timalizine from where you'll cross the bridge and get back to the main road and get back on the car to carry on the journey up the Ourika valley till the stunning village of Setti Fadma which marks the end of the Tarmac road.
Once up here, get off and have lunch in a local restaurant before setting off for another 45 minute walk to visit some of the waterfalls. After the visit of the waterfalls, then get back to the car and make your journey back to Marrakech to get there around 5pm with a possibility of visiting a traditional Berber home on the way back.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.