Private Day Trip to Tenorio Volcano from Tamarindo
Opt for a personalized experience of Rio Celeste & Sloth Reserve on a private excursion from Guanacaste. After a convenient hotel pickup, enjoy a guided visit to the Tenorio Volcano National Park on a rainforest trek to the Rio Celeste Waterfall. After this beautiful site, admire one of the 5 largest trees in Costa Rica and cool off with a swim in the Blue River. Your tour will continue to a rustic Costa Rican restaurant where you will have lunch and then it’s Sloths time! you will hike through a private property where sloths are practically impossible to miss in their natural environment.
• Experience the seventh natural wonder of Costa Rica in an all-day adventure
• Enjoy the best-selling 506 Transfers & Tours excursion
• Lunch and round-trip transport in our Minivans are included
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 water bottles & 2 cans of beer per person
- Bilingual driver/guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan or SUV
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Vegetarian, Vegan or Gluten Free available
What's excluded :
- Tours of 2 people will pay $25.00 extra per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tenorio National Park, Buena Vista Costa Rica
3 hours is the duration if we visit all the attractions.
Just to the Rio Celeste Waterfall is 1 hour and 10 minutes total (Best Option for families with small kids).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Spring Paradise Bijagua, Camino Al Parque, Bijagua de Upala 21304 Costa Rica
After a a Costa Rican typical lunch .
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Rio Celeste Waterfall Parking, Alajuela Province, Guatuso, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotel or home in guanacaste
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise at time of booking if you have any dietary or allergy restrictions
- Please bring: comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothes, change of clothes, bathing suit, towel, bug repellent, sunscreen, and change of clothes
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We incorporate International protocols from the The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) , Costa Rica Tourism Board (ICT) and The Costa Rica Health Ministry.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.