Private Delhi Day Tour - Highlights of Old & New Delhi
Delhi gives visitors plenty to see.In this private tour you will visit both Old and New Delhi sights in just one day, we will take you to the city’s famous landmarks, important cultural sites, colorful markets, and mouth-watering street food scene. Plus, avoid crowded public transit with an air-conditioned vehicle that serves you door-to-door.
• Private Full Day Combo Tour of Old & New Delhi Monuments
• Covered UNESCO World Heritage Sites in One Day Tour
• Visit highlights around the city—a perfect introduction for new visitors
• Travel in the comfort of a private air-conditioned vehicle
• Ensure personalized attention from your private guide
• Enjoy Rickshaw Ride at Old Delhi
• Visit & Explore - Sikh Temple, Bangla Sahib
• Visit & Enjoy Delhi Spice Market at Chandni Chowk, Old Delhi
• Visit & Explore Local Shopping Places in New Delhi
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop off
- Private A/C Vehicle for Transportation
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges.
- Private Rickshaw Ride at Old Delhi
- Personal Tour Guide Available (If Book Optionally)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument Entrance Fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- As Per your Schedule , Driver will pickup you from Delhi Airport or from your hotel in an Private air-conditioned Vehicle and start your day tour of Old and New Delhi monuments.
Firstly will head straight to the Sikh Temple- Bangla Sahib, a unique, white marble structure.Afterwards will take you to the 16th-century Humayun’s Tomb, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Mughal monument that inspired the Taj Mahal.Then, Drive south to another iconic Mughal site i.e. Qutub Minar, the world’s tallest brick minaret and a remnant of Delhi's ancient dynasties.
From there, swing by the President House and Parliament house and then will Take you for Lunch Break.
Post Lunch head to the 17th-century, Mughal-built Jama Masjid, the largest and most spectacular mosque in Asia and one of the standout sights in Old Delhi and here you enjoy the Bicycle Rickshaw Ride at Chandni Chowk, The Main Street of Old Delhi.
Lastly, stop by the unforgettable Red Fort ,a former royal residence built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan, or will Visit you Gandhi Memorial before drop-off to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick up from Delhi Airport/ Railway Station and Hotel anywhere in New Delhi.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.