Private Discover Traditional Handicraft in Hoi An
Some of the deserving and must-visit destinations for a Hoi An tour are traditional handicraft villages in Hoi An. Definitely, there will be unique and astonishing things to explore when you set foot in each of the villages. Despite many traditional handicrafts diminished by the advance of technology, Hoi An still has some handicrafts in different villages that contain culture, history and a local taste of art. This trip is to visit some of the historical artifacts along the bank of Thu Bon River such as to witness the processes of creating pottery, carpentry, carving, mats, rice paper and rice wine…
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Start 8:30 am / 2:00pm: A local guide and car will pick you up and transfer you to Bach Dang quay. Here, board the boat and head up Thu Bon River to Thanh Ha pottery village where almost half of the villagers still retain their ancestor’s craft skills of creating pots, dishes, jars and other ornaments. Then the boat will transport you down the river to the other side to visit Kim Bong village .It is here the artisans hugely contributed to building ancient wooden houses in Hoi An in the 18th century as well as charming wooden furniture and décor. In this vicinity you will stroll to a family that produces rice wine. You will then continue down the river to Tra Nhieu, a beautiful quaint fishing village at the mouth of Cam Kim Island. Here, take a walk deep into the village and visit a family to learn about mat making. A return walk back to the boat dock and a cruise to Hoi An will complete your trip.
Kindly note that, this timing is for REFERENCE only. It may be changed due to weather or other actual conditions, but visiting the sites, activities remain the same.
We recommend to start the tour around 7.00-7.30 in summer and take longer break at noon to avoid hot & humidity hours. Please check with our sale team or your receptionist for the most convenient starting time.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.