Private Early Morning Dubrovnik Tour
Book this tour and you will have the chance to see the Dubrovnik Old Town without the crowd, it is rare. We will show you Onofrio Fontain, the Old Orphanage, St. Blasius Church, Old port and Arsenal where famous Argosy ships where built, Porporela: place where all the teenagers had their first kiss. We will see The Cathedral and famous Jezuit Stairs. You will hear stories and legends connected to all sights we are going to see that only local guides are familiar with.Tour ends at Green Market where locals are selling their domestic snacks, fruit and vegetables where you will be able to experience the Dubrovnik as locals do.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Hot beverage
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fort Lovrijenac, Od Tabakarije 29, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
St. Lawrence Fort is one of the most magnificent sights of Dubrovnik, built on 30m high rock.
Stop At: Stradun Old Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Stradun or Placa, the most significant and most beautiful street for every citizen of Dubrovnik. While walking along the Stradun we will show you Big and Small Onofrio`s Fontaine and Franciscan Monastery and you will hear stories that only locals know.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Luza Square, Luza Trg, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
By walking along the Stradun, we will come to Luza Square, favourite place for everyone from Dubrovnik. This is square where Orlando`s Column is situated, where palace Sponza and St. Blasius Church are.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Porporela, Dubrovnik Croatia
From Luza Square we are going to Dubrovnik Old Port and Arsenal where famous Argosy Ships where built, we will pass the St. John Fort and arrive at Porporela Breakwater. This is the best place to see magnificent complex of Lazareti, the first quarantine ever built in the whole world.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Dubrovnik Cathedral, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
The Cathedral is our next stop where you will hear amazing legend of Dubrovnik connection to King Richard the Lionheart!
Stop At: Monument of Poet Ivan Gundulic, Gunduliceva poljana, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Our last stop is Gundulic Square where the Green Market is situated. On our way we will show you amazing Jesuit Stairs where famous "Walk of Shame" scene form Game of Thrones was filmed and finish the tour at Green Market where you will able to taste some local homemade products and fruits.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Brsalje ul. 5, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Gundulićeva poljana, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.