Private Full-Day Fátima and Western Region Tour from Lisbon
Discover the hidden gems of Fátima and Portugal’s Western Region on this private, full-day tour from Lisbon. This tour will introduce you to the patrimonial masterpieces of Portugal, including Fátima, the religious capital of Portugal, and the homes of the three shepherds. You will also see the World Heritage Sites of Batalha and Alcobaça Monasteries, as well as the villages of Nazare and Óbidos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Official driver/guide and visits to the monuments
- Toll fees
- Vehicle with air conditioning and free wi-fi on board.
- Pick-up and drop-off of the clients
- Amenities: One bottle of water per person, refreshing wipes and pocket tissues
- Total insurance of the van and clients.
- 1 cherry liqueur
- Offer of a COVID-19 kit (masks and disinfection gel).
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica de Nossa Senhora do Rosario de Fatima, Rua de Rainha Santa Isabel 26, Fatima 2495-424 Portugal
Visit to the pilgrimage site with your certified guide.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Batalha Monastery, Largo Infante Dom Henrique 2440, Batalha 2440-484 Portugal
Visit to the church of the Batalha Monastery with your certified guide.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Obidos Village, Obidos Portugal
Visit to the medieval village of Óbidos with your guide. Short orientation tour and taste of the famous cherry liquour of Óbidos.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Nazare, Nazare, Leiria District, Central Portugal
Luchtime at the Atlantic ocean.
Visit to the site of the biggest waves in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The client can choose the pick-up point.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Passenger Terminal of Santa Apolonia, Av. Infante Dom Henrique Armazém B, Loja 8, 1900-264 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The portuguese tourism authority awarded our guides with the “Clean and Safe” stamp of approval to distinguish tourist activities which are compliant with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control of COVID-19 and other possible infections..
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.