Private Full-Day Giza Pramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum& Bazaars From Cairo
Experience Cairo's very best and top attractions, on this full-day private guided tour. Soak in the history of the Pyramids of Giza, take unforgettable photos in front of the magical Sphinx. Explore the artifacts of the Egyptian Museum. Touch the real Egyptian life and enjoy the atmosphere at Khan Al Khalili Bazaars. Feast on open buffet lunch, door-to-door transfers by an air-conditioned car.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Transfers/Pickup&drop off service from your Hotel by a private A/C. vehicle.
- Bottle of water during the tour.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Qualified English speaking Egyptologist Tour guide.
What's excluded :
- Beverages during the lunch-time at the restaurant.
- Camel or horse ride around the Pyramids.
- Entrance fees to the above-mentioned sightseeing.
- Tipping to the guide and driver.
- Entry/Admission - Giza Necropolis
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giza Necropolis, Al Haram, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Egypt Gift Tours Egyptology Tour Guide will pick you up from your Hotel in Cairo or Giza on time to start your unforgettable day. Explore the secrets of the ancient Egypt and admire its UNESCO-listed treasures during this tour. Once in Giza, see the majestic pyramids of Cheops,Chephren and Mykerinus. Learn more about the glory of the ancient Egypt from your guide. stop at the plateau to take a panoramic photo with the three Pyramids as your background. You can enter one of the Pyramids (extra ticket) to add to the adventure and excitement.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
Continue to the Great Sphinx, admire the beauty of the Sphinx with its lion's body and human head, which dates from the time of Chephren, then visit the Valley Temple, a mortuary temple carved from massive blocks of pink Aswan granite, with smooth, alabaster floors.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Proceed to the Egyptian Museum in downtown Cairo, where you’ll wander halls filled with more than 250,000 ancient artifacts dating back more than 3,500 years and check out the marvelous collection of King Tutankhamen including his jewelry, coffin, and his famous mask. You can enter mummies room (extra ticket).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Spend free time shopping at Khan Al Khalili Bazaars, one of the oldest markets in the Middle East and a traditional bazaar, full of locals but also souvenir shops with plenty of traditional handicrafts and other typical things to buy.
Lunch will be served at a good quality local restaurant in Cairo.
Finally you will be transferred back to your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Hotels in Cairo or Giza.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- All Hotels in Cairo Or Giza.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.