Private Full-Day Trip to Cairo & Giza From Hurghada with Lunch by car
Cross the Egyptian desert by car to Cairo to get a glimpse of the heart of Egypt. See the main monuments of Cairo's Old Town and the Giza Plateau. Learn about the mummification of the pharaohs at the Egyptian Museum, marvel at the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx, and go shopping in famous Khan al Khalili Bazzar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Hurghada and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
our Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada and then you will start driving to Cairo where you will be met and accompanied by your tour guide to discover the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Then, proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren.The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren.
Then, you will move on to relish a trip to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world then heading to . Tour Coptic Cairo for a background about the Christian and Jewish heritage through the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Finally, you will start heading back to Hurghada and back to your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Safaga Port, Safaga, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.