Private Fushimi Inari sightseeing and Nishiki Food Tour
This is a Nishiki market private tour using public transportation. The destinations of the tour includes Nishiki market, Sanjusangendo and Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine.
Let's try many kinds of seafood and traditional Japanese food while learning from the professional guide about the history of Nishiki market!
Take a tour to eat and drink like locals!
As an example, there are shops such as Hedgehog wharf, sea urchin, fried fish cake, hamo(pike conger)
, Japanese-style egg omelet and more.
Meal charges are not included in this tour fee.
The average food and drink price per person at Nishiki market is 3,000 yen to 4,000 yen.Depending on the menu you choose, these charges will change.
Choose what you like and eat a lot at Nishiki market!
After eating, enjoy the ancient buildings in Kyoto and the history about them.
For details of the destination, you can look at the what to expect, inclusions and excursions section of this web page.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking professional guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Public transportation to/from (customer and guides)
- Admisson fee(customers and guides)
- Entry/Admission - Fushimi Inari-taisha Shrine
- Entry/Admission - Sanjusangendo Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nishiki Market Shopping District, Nakauoyacho, Nakagyo Ward, Kyoto 604-8054 Kyoto Prefecture
In Kyoto sightseeing, it is essential to eat and drink "Kaki Market"! There are about 130 stores in the market shopping area that lasts about 400 meters. It sells products that can be eaten by various stores. It will take an hour or two hours to walk through this market shopping street. In addition, it is a covered market and a popular tourist destination to enjoy even on rainy days!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fushimi Inari-taisha Shrine, 68 Fukakusa Yabunouchicho, Fushimi-ku, Kyoto 612-0882 Kyoto Prefecture
It is famous for its thousands of vermilion torii gates, which straddle a network of trails behind its main buildings.It has been worshiped by many people for 1300 years. It has been revered as a god of business prosperity, home security, and fulfillment of all kinds of wishes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sanjusangendo Temple, 657 Sanjusangendo Mawaricho, Higashiyama-Ku, Kyoto 605-0941 Kyoto Prefecture
Sanjusangendo was built in 1164 by Goshirakawa, the then emperor of Japan. Many national treasures are lying in this shrine.There is an architectural feature that there are 33 pillars in the hall extending in the north and south.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.