Private gingerbread workshop and beer trip to countryside old mill microbrewery
I as a local will take you out of Prague to an old former mill located in virgin nature. This old mill has been renovated into a microbrewery and gingerbread bakery where you'll get a chance to make your own lovely gingerbread and learn how to do that. This interactive workshop is fun for the whole family or group especially when decorating! Local craft beer or selected wines will come handy after gingerbread workshop. I can talk hours about Czech culture, beer, food, etc. but mostly I'm chatting with you about things you're interested the most - I have no strict schedule or written papers I read from :-D
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Gingerbread workshop
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - 2 beers/wine glasses. For kids under 18 and non-drinkers 2 non-alcoholic beverages.
- Snacks - Czech beer snacks (crackling spread, pickled sousages, etc.) and sweet gingerbread cookies.
What's excluded :
- You'll make a typical Czech gingerbread from a scratch. You'll be advised how to make a dow, how to decorated, bake it and you will for sure know how to enjoy your own gingerbread cookies! It's a lot of fun. Gingerbread decorating might be more fun for kids and their mums. To balance it men will get local craft beer with explanation why Czeh are super proud of their lagers!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I will pick up from any place in Prague or directly from Prague airport. Some places may have the nearest possible parking couple hundred metres away. If you won't find your accommodation in the Viator list simply fill in your accommodation address.Airports
- Prague-Ruzyne Airport, Aviaticka, Prague Czech Republic
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Health & safety Better safe than sorry. Hand sanitizer, private groups, car sanitation between guests, etc. Just to make sure everybody is comfy! Face masks are not required by Czech law but could be worn on demand of a customer. Personal sanitizers are available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Thirsty Villager, s.r.o.